16 September, 2022
In the phase 2 we will learn how to attract new Friends and support them so that they can achieve their goal.
ATTRACT NEW FRIENDS AND SUPPORT THEM SO THEY CAN ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL (phase 2)
To attract a new Person and make a new friendship, you must first listen to them, to know their needs and to offer them a solution to their problem, establishing a selfless connection, taking their email or phone to continue helping them.
The only purpose of this page is to learn how to create a real relationship by providing you value to continuing the offer you more solutions for the ones that need.
This is the most important part, if we do not open our hearts, we cannot have friends.
If we do not have friends, we cannot have results.
THANKING OTHERS (phase 2)
- Be a good listener. Let us encourage them to talk about themselves
- Caring for others
- Let us always talk about what interests them, make the other person feel important and let us do it sincerely, remember that for each person their name is the sweetest and most important sound in any language
HOW TO MAKE THE OTHER PERSON TO LIKE US (phase 2)
The only way to make the other person likes us is to listen to them and to recognize their value.
- Give you your space so you can express yourself
- If we are wrong, admit it quickly and forcefully
- Let the person to do most of the conversation, to feel the ideas are his or her
- Making sure the Person feels good about us
- Never tell him/her – you are wrong
- Request the noblest motives
- Show you respect for your opinions, sympathy for your ideas and desires
- Start the discussion in a friendly manner
- Tactfully launching a gentle challenge
- Try, honestly, to see things from their point of view
BE A LEADER (phase 2)
The work of a Leader consists, among other things, in showing the example so that people can change their attitude and behavior naturally.
Some suggestions to achieve this:
- Allowing the other to save their own prestige
- Ask questions instead of giving orders
- Be warm in our approval and generous in our praise
- Give the other a good reputation so that they are interested in maintaining it
- Indirectly draw attention to the mistakes of others
- Make errors seem easy to fix
- Make sure the other Person is happy to do what we suggest
- Motivate the other person
- Praise the smallest progress and, even more, each progress
- Start with sincere praise and appreciation
- Talk about our own mistakes before criticizing those of others
End of the phase 2
Introduction – Chapter 1 – Chapter 2 – Chapter 3 – Chapter 4 – Chapter 5 – Phase 1 – Phase 2 – Phase 3 – Phase 4 – Phase 5 – Phase 6 – Phase 7 – Chapter 6 – Chapter 7 – Chapter 8 – Chapter 9 – Chapter 10 – Inference
ALSO TO KNOW MORE, CONTACT US
WhatsApp : (52) 33 1977 5927