7 September, 2022
The menstruation is a heavenly water
Duration of the menstruation cycle
A healthy menstruation should not last less than 3 days, nor more than 7.
Most go into a range of 2 to 5 days with light spots at the end.
Normally the menstrual flow should be 50ml (3 tablespoons). Less than 25 ml is a scarce flow, more than 80ml is an abundant flow.
Fluidity or density of bleeding
Color of bleeding
Below, we will give a brief explanation of what each blood tone can mean during menstruation:
- Bright red indicates a perfectly healthy menstruation.
- Brown or black are the remnants of endometrial tissue in the blood. It may also be ancient blood from the last menstruation.
- Dark red is the so-called old blood that usually appears during the last days of menstruation.
- Orange red this color during menstruation is associated with infections. In this case, the blood will also have an unpleasant smell.
- Pale red when it comes to a weak day of menstruation with little bleeding. Normally, it occurs when a woman takes the birth control pill, although it can also be a sign of a hormonal disorder.
If dark brown bleeding lasts for several days, it may be indicative of endometriosis, miscarriage, or a benign tumor. Therefore, it would be advisable to go to the doctor before any unusual bleeding.
Heavy menstrual bleeding
Heavy bleeding and large clots can be caused by many things, among the possible reasons:
- Adenomyosis (tissue that normally lines the uterus (endometrial tissue) develops in the muscle wall of the uterus)
- Bleeding disorders
- Copper Diu
- Endometriosis (often painful disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that normally lines the inside of the uterus (the endometrium) grows outside the uterus)
- Thyroid disease
Bleeding between periods
Normal to bleed a little on or around the day of ovulation because there is a small drop in estrogen.
Important to know if one is in ovulatory cycles.
We do not have it and we are bleeding between cycles, it is important to consult to rule out:
- Pelvic infection
- Uterine polyps, fibroids
Light bleeding at the end of the cycle
I could indicate two things:
If it is brown, it is possibly flow from the past cycle that had not been released.
Red or pinkish and lasts for several days, it could indicate progesterone insufficiency.
Regular menstrual pain appears just before menstruation and day 1 and 2 of the cycle. They are cramps or cramps in the lumbar or lower pelvis. It can be relieved with heat, chamomile tea. The important thing is that you do not interfere or incapacitate for daily activities.
Sharp and intense pain to cause vomiting or the need to miss our daily activities that lasts several days and can also appear from one cycle to another. If you’re having trouble getting relief, it indicates that it’s due to an underlying medical condition.
It comes before 28 days.
By excess heat
- Clots appear (heat condenses the blood)
- Very abundant, red blood
Nourishing Yin to lower excess heat
H2 – B6 – H12
- Darker blood
- Lasts for many days
- There may be fibroids
VC4 – VC6 – VG4 : when power is lacking (heat, moxa, infra red, hot compresses)
B1 – B6 – B9 : unlock the meridian of the spleen
It takes more than 28 days. It is considered delayed whether it is due to a difference of 1 or 2 days or if they are weeks of delay, which one case would be a greater degree than the other.
- Can be painful
- Clots (freezing cold)
- Cold hands and feet
- Fear of cold
- Small amount
Heating and toning the kidney
V23 – VG4 – VC4 – VC6 – B6 : heat, moxa, infra red, hot compresses
By blood deficient
V17 – V18 – E36 : tone the blood and also the energy of the liver
Due to energy stagnation
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Swelling in the lower belly
H3 : drains the liver
VG3 – VG4: heat, moxa, infra red, hot compresses
Dysmenorrhea due to stagnation
Typical of before menstruation or the first days.
- Premenstrual syndrome
Cold, during menstruation the uterus communicates with the outside. It was recommended to avoid cold showers during those days. The cold penetrates and pain appears.
Emotions: stagnation of energy in the liver
Cold, raw, acidic, astringent foods
H3 – IG4 – VC4 – VC6 – B10 – R9
Dysmenorrhea due to energy and blood deficient
The pain appears towards the end of the cycle or after menstruation.
Tone the energy so the blood
V18 – V23 – VC4 – E36 – R6 : heat, moxa, infra red, hot compresses
It is bleeding outside of menstruation.
By heat in the blood
Per deficiency frame
- Bleeding many days
VG20 – B1 – VC4 – VG4 : heat, moxa, infra red, hot compresses
Stagnation of energy and blood
- Pain in the hypochondria and also in the lower belly
H1 – B6 – B10 – VG3
- Hair loss
- Genital itching
- Strong smell
- Yellowish flow
H5 – B6 – B9 – VC4 – VC6
Kidney, spleen so waist weak
- Flow without itching or odor, fluid and also abundant.
- Infection with ease
- Tendency to abort
VB26 : heat, moxa, infra red, hot compresses
ALSO TO KNOW MORE, CONTACT US
WhatsApp : (52) 33 1977 5927